Minyaa Suite 3.3.4 is released and available for download
This release is available for JIRA 4.0.0 to 5.1.6 only.
You missed the previous announce … See Old Release Notes blog posts .
Bugs fixing :
- List of Worklog Type in FastWorklog Popup contains duplication.
- When generate a report, the result is not correct if I enter a user group name for the ‘developer’ textfield.
- After Minyaa installation, UPM is not working.
- Tab enter problem.
- Extended Project Summary displays 2 times the Title.
- Quick Edition fails after Inline Edition.
- Inline Edition of User Picker fails after a Quick Edition.
- Inline Edit of “User Picker By Permission” fails due to a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException.
- The module “hidden-issue-panel” introduced for managing TimeTracking section visibility was failing for JIRA earlier than 4.3.
- With JIRA 4.0.x, Minyaa Gadgets were broken due to REST error (Incompatibility with changes done for JIRA 4.3.+).
- Workklow Attribute fails when the configuration of “Users By Workflow Step” customfield is not completed.
- Properties proposed by Workflows Attribute appears duplicated.
- Greenhopper Rapid Board throws errors in MINYAA libraries.
- FastWorklog DialogBox fails to open with IE 9.0.
- No possible to select a value in SelectBox of DialogBox Issue “Time Spent” Panel with IE 9.0.
- Calendar CSS is missing in Fastworklog Gadget for some of JIRA version greater than 5.0.
If you want to discover these latest features download your free Minyaa Suite
Download now a 1-month trial …