Minyaa Suite 3.4 is released and available for download
This release is available for JIRA 5.0.0 to 6.3.5 only. Find below, all changes since Minyaa Suite 3.4. (Update come soon for 6.3.6 and over)
You missed the previous announce … See Old Release Notes blog posts .
Notes related this migration …
- The delay needed for this migration to JIRA 6.3.x has been longer than expected due to deep impact of the last change in JIRA.
Since the beginning, Minyaa Suite brings useful features and some of them can be only provided using internal APIs of JIRA, then only available through Plugin V1.
In present version, all features using the Custom Permission (available since Minyaa 1.0) were impacted by JIRA 6.3.x (more than they were for 6.2.x), and have required some deep refactoring.
- For the next releases of Minyaa, we are studying how Minyaa Plugins will be converted as full v2 plugins.
For plugins like Minyaa Workflows or Minyaa Tools, this conversion should not cause a revolution, but it should be not the case for the others plugin of the Suite, that may experience some loss of features.
This conversion should be processed by Minyaa Editions …
To be continued …
- MYAA-245: REST API for logging Work with Worklog Type (See related documentation)
- MYAA-1429: The Time Spent Issue Tab fails due to the Ajax refresh implemented since JIRA 6.1.x
- MYAA-1440: Workflow Condition based on Regular Expression now supports also System Text Fields
- MYAA-1442: In Propagate Fields Post-Function configuration, the Recursive and Fire event are exclusive
- MYAA-1445: The Post-Function Transition Flagged Transitions supports also Auto-Transition Meta Arguments
- MYAA-1446: User Picker by Permission supports now Global Permissions
- MYAA-1451: Sub-Task Transition and Flagged Issue Transition post-functions allow to customize an Auto-Transition Comment
- MYAA-1439: Workflow Condition Factory of Regular Expression is broken due to HTMLEncoding of JIRA VM Macro “selectMapSelected”
- MYAA-1443: Workflow Sub-Task Transition : Evaluation of Condition of Subtask Action may fail due to inconsistency in passed context
- MYAA-1448: When a transition is executed by the Auto-Transition, Some Condtion or Validator may fails in NPE
- MYAA-1449: Field Configuration for Timesheet is created with inconsistency due to change since JIRA 6.x
- MYAA-1465: In Settings Edition, during the validation, an Invalid Input causes a cancelled execution without message error
If you want to discover these latest features download your free Minyaa Suite
Download now a 1-month trial …