Minyaa Suite 3.5.2 is released and available for download
This release provides a fix for a significant bug impacting JIRA from 6.3 to 6.4.12 See details below …
- [MYAA-1560] – This bug was impacting the Edit Operation when it was performed in legacy mode.
If you are using Minyaa 3.4.3 to 3.5.1 with JIRA 6.3 to 6.4.12, the Legacy Edit Issue operation does not save your modification.
It has not impact on Create Operation (Legacy and Popup modes), nor in Edit Popup and Inline modes.
Minyaa and JIRA 7.x
- Most of you have seen that Minyaa is always not compatible with JIRA 7.x.
With JIRA 7.x, some technical changes appeared (Tomcat 8 and precompiled JSP are some of them) and caused the migration of Minyaa too complicated and painful, mainly due to the usage of Internal API of JIRA.
It is only a temporary state …
- Since December 2015, a complete review of Minyaa has been initiated in order to convert it as a real suite of fullPlugin V2.
As today, Minyaa Editions’ migrations are in following state …
- Minyaa Workfow has been converted with a large part of its features (See details in ALKMW-1).
- Minyaa Time‘s migration is always in progress (Note that a part of its feature may be not reconducted, since they required Internal APIs)
- Other Editions (Core & Reports) will be migrated in second phases. They should cause no issue for their migration.
- For the moment, there is no estimate release dates. Do not hesitate to follow update on related JIIRA Project.
- Trial version for SNAPSHOT Versions will be provided on demand only.
… and after
- You have perhaps note also that the access to JIRA’s Minyaa (http://www.minyaa.com/jira) is now closed.
Since few days, it has been moved to a new JIRA 7.x instance (https://jira.alkaes.fr).
- After the future Minyaa release, some new plugins will be published (not yet marketed)
If you want to discover these latest features download your free Minyaa Suite
Download now a 1-month trial …